SAT AND ACT SCORES FOR BRIGHT FUTURES SCHOLARSHIP
- Florida Academic Scholars: 1290 SAT (Math & Reading) or 29 ACT
- Florida Medallion Scholars: 1170 SAT (Math & Reading) or 26 ACT
- Both tests are “superscored”. The highest score in each section will be used.
- Tests taken through June of the student’s senior year will count for the scholarship. (Yes, even after Graduation and Prom!)
- If you have Florida Pre-Paid, you will get money back. You have “pre-paid” tuition, so if your child qualifies for one of the scholarships, you have overpaid.
- Scholarships are not restricted to public universities. They can be used at most private Florida universities, including University of Miami and Nova Southeastern.